Okmulgee Child Custody Attorney

Okmulgee Child Custody AttorneyProtecting Your Relationship With Your Kids

A divorce sends everyone in the family down a different path. That’s why you need to protect your relationship in your kid’s life by getting your questions answered by an experienced Okmulgee Child Custody Attorney. We are here to make sure that you get to have an active role in your child’s life now and in the future.

It’s often a misconception that a divorce means that one parent will always get the children. We’re here to tell you that’s not always the case. The team at the Wirth Law Office – Okmulgee helps mothers and fathers just like you still be the mother and father you were before divorce proceedings began.

Making Child Custody Changes

After a divorce, there can be certain situations that come up that could mean you need the court to make changes to your current child custody arrangement. An Okmulgee Child Custody Attorney on our team can help to provide assistance to divorced parents to make those changes.

Our team has helped with child custody changes that have to do with housing arrangements, finances, or possible changes in work schedules. When that happens, you need an advocate who can help the court to understand why the changes to the child custody agreement are in the best interest of the child.  If your ex-spouse is trying to make changes to the arrangement that you feel are not in the best interest of the child, it’s time you reach out to a team that will fight for you and your child.

Free Consultation: Okmulgee Child Custody Attorney

When you need a lawyer to help you understand the divorce process ahead, or you need someone to talk to about your current child support, it’s time to reach out for a confidential, no cost consultation with an Okmulgee family law attorney. Simply call (918) 756-9600 or toll-free (888) Wirth-Law now for a consultation with an Okmulgee, Oklahoma lawyer at the Wirth Law Office – Okmulgee. Or, enter your legal question or concern in the form at the top right of this page, and one of our attorneys will email or call you.

Bookmark and Share